About Toni Marie
Toni Marie Teeter
Toni Marie has 20 years of experience working in education. During her career she has worked in the areas of non-profit and teen leadership development. For the past 12 years, she has worked as a college counselor in the high school setting – in both private and charter schools – having had the unique opportunity to develop and deliver a comprehensive college planning curriculum spanning grades 9-12.
One of Toni Marie’s missions is to help students identify their passions and strengths as they make the journey through high school to meet their life goals. Her strengths include:
- Helping students with time management, organization and study skills
- Working with students to tell their stories in effective and compelling ways, through their college application and essays.
- Enabling students and families to identify their top fit factors when choosing an institution – encompassing academic, social/emotional, and financial fit.
- Knowledge of the inner workings of a high school and their counseling office to help navigate the college application process from a timeline and completion standpoint
- Experience working with admissions professionals from colleges and universities across the U.S.