Diane’s Professional Highlights
As President of HECA, the Higher Education Consulting Association in 2009, she brought issues of ethical business behavior to the forefront and pieced together how to support the student in collaboration with the high school counselor. She also revised the technology and established an infrastructure to the organization that has led to its continued success.
Diane graduated from CU Boulder (Dean’s List) with a degree in Music and US History and went on to receive her Masters in Social and Clinical Psychology.
When she’s not helping students navigate the college admissions process, Diane enjoys tending to her organic garden, cooking, spending time with family, doing volunteer work in the Park Hill Community, performing music with friends and traveling.
- Over 1,500 families served
- AICEP Certified since 2009
- Colorado Licensed Professional Counselor-1989-2018
- Certified Mediator
- Strong Interest Inventory Certified®
- Higher Education Consulting Association, President (2009) and Board member
- Founded Learning Strategies Program for LD/ADHD students
- Founded College Consultants of Colorado to establish professional standards
- Visits colleges regularly to stay up to date on admissions information