Each student is unique.
We recognize the uniqueness of each student who we work with and develop a customized, structured process for each individual. Our program empowers them to use their passions and interests to find a college where they will be happy and feel confident as they navigate their way toward completing their major in college.
Our directed process helps to guide students in choosing classes, outside activities and understanding how grades affect ultimate college choices. The program includes personalized meetings to ensure your student is selecting a college where they can succeed and fit in. The process we use with students includes a timetable to ensure deadlines are not missed.
- Review of high school options, classes, transcript and advising
- Curriculum assessment and course selection
- Strategies to select and strengthen activities
- Discussion of SAT and ACT schedule and how to prepare
- Preparation of the college list
- Discovery of college major
- Preparation for college visits and interviews
- Admissions application review
- Essay development and editing
- For a free, no obligation appointment, click here.
View college acceptances of CollegeXroads clients.
Toni Marie and Diane are members of HECA® and College Consultants of Colorado®. Diane is a Certified Educational Planner® and is Strong Interest Inventory Certified®.